Have you dreamed of setting up a business from ground level and rapidly scaling it? Then we should talk. You will be supported by a European market leader and backed by one of Europe’s largest family-owned purpose-driven investors.
Who we are
BauWatch Group is the European leader in temporary security solutions and has grown rapidly over the past 10 years with a current year-over-year growth around 30% p.a. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and are committed to creating an equitable workplace environment. We believe our values form the foundation of a winning company culture. On top, we are backed by a leading European purpose-driven investor.
As Europe’s #1 in the industry, we provide monitored surveillance-services to customers primarily in the construction and civil engineering industry by combining our ruggedised monitoring towers, our own in-house software and our leading end-to-end operations (incl. service and logistics) with remote monitoring to protect our customers’ assets.
BauWatch has disrupted the market for temporary security, which we still see as blue-ocean opportunity in most European countries. With multinational teams present in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and the UK, we’re now expanding to Poland and four more countries.
We are looking for a Inside Sales (m/f/d) (part-time or full-time; based in Łódź)
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and customer-oriented Inside Sales to generate quality leads as well as follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries. The Inside Sales's responsibilities include updating the CRM system on a regular basis, upselling and cross-selling to existing customers, as well as attending industry events and educational workshops as required. You should also be able to conduct research on market trends and competitors' products. To be successful as an Inside sales executive, you should be persuasive and committed to achieving sales goals. Ultimately, a top performing inside sales executive should be able to demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, and customer service skills at all times.
What your responsibilities and duties?
- Directly responsible for driving sales growth by building sales partnerships and nurturing key account relationships
- Work with and contribute to the performance of marketing activities of BauWatch such as carrying out telephone campaigns, giving company presentations and attending trade fairs
- Developing and nurturing new and existing customers and entering into partnerships by building and maintaining your own relationship network and/or following up commercial opportunities to ensure a lasting bond between the customer and BauWatch, by responding to partners’ and customers’ needs
- Advising the managing director, product management and group management on opportunities and threats in the market and possible adjustment of the commercial strategy based on his own experiences and data collected
- Supporting managing director on his activities such as prospecting the market, searching opportunities and reach customer’s appointments
- Friendly team player: Ability to be an active part of a fast-growing team with an ‘all hands on deck’ approach. You promote mutual open communication and relationships and support others
- Customer focus: Listens to the wishes and needs of the customer and adapt working method accordingly. Prioritize service and client satisfaction
- Motivated & target driven: You are highly motivated and target driven, willing to go the extra mile to achieve goals
- Independent: Able to carry out your own work properly and solve problems without supervision from others
- Quality-oriented: Committed to achieving and maintaining the intended quality. Strives for improvement. Convinces others of the importance of quality
- Flexibility: Can easily adapt to a changing environment, working methods, working hours, tasks, responsibilities and behaviours of others.
- Sales experience: Secondary vocational education with a minimum of 3-5 years (1-3 years for junior role) of relevant work experience in building partnerships and/or managing key accounts; ideally in a startup/growth environment
- Network: Preferably, you have an existing network in construction, rental and/or security industry
- Happy to travel around Poland: Some overnight stays may be required (paid expenses and overtime)
- Experience or interest to visit construction sites:
- Previous experience of work or relationships in the construction industry
- Ideally TPC certification
- Technology Skills:
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Preferably experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Preferably experience with ERP systems, such as SAP
- Language Skills:
- Native Polish speaker
- Advanced (conversational) English skills for internal communication
What we offer?
- A challenging role with a high degree of freedom and flexibility as part of a disruptive and fast-growing international business
- As member of the first team on the ground in Poland, you will define standards and processes.
- Training & visit (fully paid) to one of our existing hubs in Europe (e.g. UK, Germany or Netherlands)
in the first month
- Opportunity to develop towards a leadership position as the team will grow in the near future
- A very attractive remuneration package with bonus scheme
Are you interested?
Then quickly apply by submitting a short cover letter and your CV to Ruud Licht (via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 620 172 020). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out as well.