Being responsible for the performance of a fast-growing international company is a unique and fantastic challenge. This requires enthusiasm, skills and perseverance. Do you have that…. Let's meet!
As the CFO of our rapidly expanding company, you will be responsible for both the financial and non-financial outcomes, ensuring that our business trajectories match our overarching objectives during this dynamic growth phase. Within the executive leadership team, you will collaborate closely with other leaders, shedding light on both financial and non-financial achievements and the factors behind them. You support the organization to implement a data-driven management approach and hold the organization accountable for achieving their business goals. Furthermore, you ensure that our supply chain reliably supports our dynamic growth. Together with all employees you shape the future of our high-paced company ensuring to establish processes that allow all functions to scale with the growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading by example and empowering your teams.
- Accounting, Controlling, Treasury, Tax, PMO and Supply Chain
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and reporting to various stakeholders.
- Steering of our country MDs together with our CEO.
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
You will be based in The Netherlands and will spend time in all our country organizations in Europe.
We ask quite a lot of our new CFO, but that doesn't scare you. On the contrary, you take the lead and get to work. You feel comfortable in a high demanding, fast changing environment and thrive whilst building a successful organization. As a leader you act as a role model and are quick in establishing trustful relationships. But perhaps the most important thing is that you have an infectious energy that creates impact, make things happen and move the organization.
We also think you need the following:
- Academic work and think level
- A completed and relevant education, at least a master Degree in Finance
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Experience in businesses with a high operating capex profile
- You are approachable and have strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
- You are a strong strategic thinker but feel comfortable with more operational aspects in the role
- You are a strong organizer and are able to (project) manage activities and contributors
- You are result-driven and do not shy away from details
- Strengths in organizational development, cultural transformation and change management.
A challenging role in an solid, ambitious and rapidly-growing company. An environment where your ideas and insights are welcome – you can truly make a positive impact on the organization and business. An informal atmosphere with freedom to organize and carry out your work as you see fit.
We also offer you:
- A dynamic and growing company with driven colleagues
- The possibility to shape a company and really create impact
- All the tools and support you need to be successful.
Who are we
BauWatch Group is the European leader in temporary security solutions and has grown rapidly over the past 10 years. As Europe’s #1 in the industry, we provide temporary surveillance-services to customers primarily in the construction and civil engineering industry by combining our state of the art monitoring towers, our own in-house software and our leading end-to-end operations (incl. service and logistics) with remote monitoring to protect our customers’ assets.
BauWatch has disrupted the market for temporary security. Backed by a leading purpose-driven investor and with teams already present in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Austria and the UK, we’re expanding throughout Europe.
Then respond quickly.
For more information, please contact Ruud Licht, Group Recruitment Officer on +31 6 20172020.