Building a strong Employer Brand in an international environment is a real challenge. This requires enthusiasm, knowledge, skills and perseverance. Do you have that…. Let's meet!
BauWatch Group is the European leader in temporary security solutions and has grown rapidly over the past 10 years with a current year-over-year growth around 30% p.a. As Europe’s #1 in the industry, we provide monitored surveillance-services to customers primarily in the construction and civil engineering industry by combining our ruggedised monitoring towers, our own in-house software and our leading end-to-end operations (incl. service and logistics) with remote monitoring to protect our customers’ assets. BauWatch has disrupted the market for temporary security. Backed by a leading purpose-driven investor and with teams already present in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and the UK, we’re now expanding to Spain and four more countries.
You will play a crucial role in building a genuine, recognizable and strong Employer Brand. Working closely with the Group Recruitment Officer and marketing teams you are responsible for all Employer Branding and culture related communication. You ensure that our Brand is appealing to potential employees in the different countries.
In general you are responsible for:
- Derive the Employer Brand from the BauWatch strategy and Culture
- EVP creation and communication
- Plan, edit and create content for a variety of internal & external communications thru all channels
- Create and update the optimal mix for hiring channels
- Create and optimize JD’s & vacancy formats
- Create insights to optimize Recruitment Performance (Conversion rate’s, Cost per Hire, Fill rate)
- Work closely with the Recruitment team in driving recruitment campaigns
- Create and manage the communications calendar, publications, job fairs, events, social gatherings and other initiatives
- Work closely with the marketing team to create a consistent company look and feel for potential employees at all countries and locations
- Manage the roadmap for further development of the career pages
- Optional: lead/support Culture, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives .
We ask quite a lot of you, but that doesn't scare you off. On the contrary, you take the lead and get to work. It will be hard work and that will give you energy. You don't wait but take initiative and arrange it. But perhaps the most important thing is that you have an infectious energy that gets things done and people move.
We also think you need the following:
- A completed and relevant education, for example in the direction of media, communication or HRM.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You have a strong interest in Recruitment, Marketing & communication
- You have a creative mindset
- You are a strong organizer and are able to project manage activities and contributors
What we offer
A challenging new role in an solid, ambitious and rapidly-growing company. An environment where your ideas and insights are welcome – you can truly make a positive impact on the organization and business.. An informal atmosphere with freedom to organize and carry out your work as you see fit.
We also offer you:
- The intention of permanent employment. We like to bind good people
- A dynamic and growing company with driven colleagues
- A good salary
- All the tools you need to be successful
- 25 vacation days
- Good pension.
Where are you going to work?
BauWatch has become a household name for every party that wants to temporarily secure an outdoor location, initially in the Netherlands and now also in other European countries (Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Austria, Ireland and the UK).
You will be based in the Netherlands.
Then respond quickly.
For more information, please contact Ruud Licht, Group Recruitment Officer on +31 6-20172020.