Have you dreamed of being part of a rapidly growing European market leader with a disruptive offering? Then we should talk.
BauWatch Group is the European leader in temporary security solutions and has grown rapidly over the past 10 years with a current year-over-year growth around 30% p.a. As Europe’s #1 in the industry, we provide monitored surveillance-services to customers primarily in the construction and civil engineering industry by combining our ruggedized monitoring towers, our own in-house software and our leading end-to-end operations (incl. service and logistics) with remote monitoring to protect our customers’ assets.
BauWatch has disrupted the market for temporary security, which we still see as blue-ocean opportunity in most European countries. Backed by a leading purpose-driven investor and with teams already present in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Poland and the UK, we have just entered Italy.
We are looking for an Inside Sales (based in Milano/Italy)
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and customer-oriented Inside Sales to generate quality leads as well as follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries. The Inside Sales responsibilities include updating the CRM system on a regular basis, upselling and cross-selling to existing customers, as well as attending industry events and educational workshops as required. You should also be able to conduct research on market trends and competitors' products. To be successful as an Inside Sales executive, you should be persuasive and committed to achieving sales goals. Ultimately, a top performing Inside Sales executive should be able to demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, and customer service skills at all times.
What your responsibilities and duties?
- Directly responsible for driving sales growth by building sales partnerships and nurturing key account relationships
- Work with and contribute to the performance of marketing activities of BauWatch such as carrying out telephone campaigns, giving company presentations and attending trade fairs.
- Developing and nurturing new and existing customers and entering into partnerships by building and maintaining your own relationship network and/or following up commercial opportunities to ensure a lasting bond between the customer and BauWatch, by responding to partners’ and customers’ needs.
- Advising the managing director, product management and group management on opportunities and threats in the market and possible adjustment of the commercial strategy based on his own experiences and data collected.
- Supporting managing director on his activities such as prospecting the market, searching opportunities and reach customer’s appointments.
We believe our new Inside Sales is / has:
- Friendly team player: Ability to be an active part of a fast-growing team with an ‘all hands on deck’ approach. You promote mutual open communication and relationships and support others.
- Customer focus: Listens to the wishes and needs of the customer and adapt working method accordingly. Prioritize service and client satisfaction.
- Motivated & target driven: You are highly motivated and target driven, willing to go the extra mile to achieve goals
- Independent: Able to carry out your own work properly and solve problems without supervision from others.
- Quality-oriented: Committed to achieving and maintaining the intended quality. Strives for improvement. Convinces others of the importance of quality.
- Flexibility: Can easily adapt to a changing environment, working methods, working hours, tasks, responsibilities and behaviours of others.
- At least Diploma Accademico di Primo Livello (bachelor) with a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in Inside Sales and/or Marketing; ideally in a startup/growth environment
- Previous experience of work or relationships in the construction industry
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Preferably experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Native Italian, Advanced (conversational) English skills for internal communication
What we offer?
- A challenging role with a high degree of freedom and flexibility as part of a disruptive and fast-growing international business
- As member of the first team on the ground in Italy, you will contribute to define standards and processes.
- Training & visit to one of our existing hubs in Europe (e.g. UK, Germany or Netherlands)
- Opportunity for professional development and growth
Are you interested?
Then quickly apply by submitting a short cover letter and your CV to Ruud Licht (via email@example.com or +31 (0) 620 172 020). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out as well.