Have you dreamed of being part of a rapidly growing European market leader with a disruptive offering? Then we should talk.
BauWatch Group is the European leader in temporary security solutions and has grown rapidly over the past 10 years with a current year-over-year growth around 30% p.a. As Europe’s #1 in the industry, we provide monitored surveillance-services to customers primarily in the construction and civil engineering industry by combining our ruggedized monitoring towers, our own in-house software and our leading end-to-end operations (incl. service and logistics) with remote monitoring to protect our customers’ assets.
BauWatch has disrupted the market for temporary security, which we still see as blue-ocean opportunity in most European countries. Backed by a leading purpose-driven investor and with teams already present in Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Poland and the United Kingdom, we have just entered Italy.
We are looking for a Sales Manager – Direct Sales (m/f/d) (based in Milano/Italy)
As Sales Manager in our core first-in-country team you are a cornerstone to realize our growth ambitions in Italy. You will develop and immediately contribute to the commercial plan, identifying opportunities in the market, building and maintaining a relevant network, drawing up tenders and contracts, managing contract and customer administration and taking care of the implementation of BauWatch solutions and services sold. You will be working closely with our marketing team and supporting marketing activities, e.g. by giving company presentations and attending trade fairs.
You’ll work very closely with the Managing Director Italy to drive commercial growth and with other members of the Operations Team to attend to customer’s queries. Your role is key to delivering our brand promise of outstanding customer satisfaction and service, so a customer-focused attitude is imperative!
What are your responsibilities and duties?
- Directly responsible for driving sales growth by acquiring new customers and following-up on marketing leads
- Work with and contribute to the performance of marketing activities of BauWatch such as giving company presentations, new business development related activities and attending trade fairs.
- Developing and nurturing new and existing customers and entering into partnerships by building and maintaining your own relationship network and/or following up commercial opportunities to ensure a lasting bond between the customer and BauWatch, by responding to customers’ needs, informing customers of new developments and BauWatch solutions and handling complaints.
- Advising the managing director, product management and group management on opportunities and threats in the market and possible adjustment of the commercial strategy based on his own experiences and data collected.
We believe our new Sales Manager is / has:
- Friendly team player: Ability to be an active part of a fast-growing team with an ‘all hands on deck’ approach. You promote mutual open communication and relationships and support others.
- Customer focus: Listens to the wishes and needs of the customer and adapt working method accordingly. Prioritise service and client satisfaction.
- Motivated & target driven: You are highly motivated and target driven, willing to go the extra mile to achieve goals
- Independent: Able to carry out your own work properly and solve problems without supervision from others.
- Quality-oriented: Committed to achieving and maintaining the intended quality. Strives for improvement. Convinces others of the importance of quality.
- Flexibility: Can easily adapt to a changing environment, working methods, working hours, tasks, responsibilities and behaviours of others.
- Sales experience: Diploma Accademico di Primo Livello (bachelor) education with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Happy to travel around Italy: Some overnight stays may be required
- Experience or interest to visit construction sites:
- Previous experience of work or relationships in the construction industry
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Preferably experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Native Italian speaker,
- Advanced (conversational) English skills for internal communication,
What we offer
- A challenging role with a high degree of freedom and flexibility as part of a disruptive and fast-growing international business
- As member of the first team on the ground in Italy, you will define standards and processes.
- Training & visit to one of our existing hubs in Europe (e.g. UK, Germany or Netherlands)
- Opportunity for professional development and growth
Are you interested?
Then quickly apply by submitting a short cover letter (incl. salary expectations) and your CV. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out as well, you can reach Ruud at +31 6 20172020 or email@example.com.