Being responsible for the people agenda in a fast-growing international company is a unique and fantastic challenge. This requires enthusiasm, skills and perseverance. Do you have that…. Let's meet!
As part of the HR team you will take care over the group population and our new countries. Next to that you will act as the first point of contact for HR Topics like harmonize HR systems, onboarding, contracts (new countries) and all employees coming into the group. You will work closely with the country HR Managers and actively contribute to the further development of the HR department in close cooperation with the Chief People Officer of the BauWatch Group.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sparring / Business partner for your population, the Group managers and leaders, executives and the group HR team
- Work with country HR teams to oversee employee relations and ensure compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations. This may include managing employee relations issues, investigating and resolving employee complaints, and ensuring the company's HR policies and practices are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Continuous development, standardization and harmonization of HR processes
- Participation and rollout of growth projects on group level (diversity, equity & inclusion, implementation of HR IT tools, employer branding & recruiting, etc.)
- Internal communication and implementation of measures derived from the eNPS to improve the employee experience
- Ensuring the smooth running of all operational HR activities
- Creation of HR reports
You will spend time in our Dutch office (Apeldoorn) and our German office (Ratingen) and will spend time in all our country organizations in Europe when needed.
We ask quite a lot of our new Senior HR Business Partner, but that doesn't scare you off. On the contrary, you take the lead and get to work. You feel comfortable in a high demanding, fast changing environment and thrive whilst building a new and successful organization. As a leader your people see you as a role model and the billboard of the desired culture. But perhaps the most important thing is that you have an infectious energy that creates impact, make things happen and move the organization.
We also think you need the following:
- People-oriented attitude and ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a confident demeanor
- Out of the box thinking and drive coupled with pragmatism and hands-on mentality
- A successfully completed degree in business administration with a focus on psychology, economics, a comparable degree or a completed apprenticeship in the human resources field with corresponding further qualification is desirable
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience in an operational and generalist HR function
- Data and System savvy
- Strong project management skills
- Curiosity and pleasure in learning
- Very good written and spoken in at least Dutch and English, more languages are a strong plus.
A challenging role in an solid, ambitious and rapidly-growing company. An environment where your ideas and insights are welcome, you can truly make a real and positive impact on the organization and business. An informal atmosphere with freedom to organize and carry out your work as you see fit.
We also offer you:
- The intention of permanent employment, we like to bind good people
- A dynamic and growing company with driven colleagues
- The possibility to shape a company and really create impact
- All the tools and support you need to be successful.
Who are we
BauWatch Group is the European leader in temporary security solutions and has grown rapidly over the past 10 years with a current year-over-year growth around 30% p.a. As Europe’s #1 in the industry, we provide monitored surveillance-services to customers primarily in the construction and civil engineering industry by combining our ruggedised monitoring towers, our own in-house software and our leading end-to-end operations (incl. service and logistics) with remote monitoring to protect our customers’ assets.
BauWatch has disrupted the market for temporary security. Backed by a leading purpose-driven investor and with teams already present in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and the UK, we’re now expanding to the rest of Europe starting with Spain, Italy and three more countries.
Then respond quickly.
For more information, please contact Ruud Licht, Group Recruitment Officer on 06-20172020.