Have you dreamed of being part of a rapidly growing European market leader? Then we should talk.
Who we are
BauWatch Group is the European leader in temporary security solutions and has grown rapidly over the past 10 years with a current year-over-year growth around 30% p.a. As Europe’s #1 in the industry, we provide monitored surveillance-services to customers primarily in the construction and civil engineering industry by combining our ruggedised monitoring towers, our own in-house software and our leading end-to-end operations (incl. service and logistics) with remote monitoring to protect our customers’ assets.
BauWatch has disrupted the market for temporary security, which we still see as blue-ocean opportunity in most European countries. Backed by a leading purpose-driven investor and with teams already present in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and the UK, we’re now coming to Poland.
We are looking for a Tower Placement Driver (based in Łódź)
As Tower Placement Driver you will responsible for loading their truck, delivering the tower to the site and placing it in the agreed location using a truck mounted crane. Once in position, you will physically set-up the tower, connect power and contact the Service team to assist during the process to make the tower live at our customer’s site. In your role, you will be BauWatch’s face to the customer and help to ensure customer satisfaction.
What are your responsibilities and duties?
- Driving BauWatch delivery truck on a national basis (based in Łódź)
- Delivery of Towers to our Polish customers
- Positioning of towers at site using truck-mounted crane unit
- Setting up of Towers at our customer site
- Loading of truck with towers utilizing Forklift and truck-mounted crane unit.
- On-site liaison with the Service team and our Alarm Receiving Centre to ensure mast is operational
- Ensuring customers receive a consistently high standard of customer service
- When not performing core functions you will be working with team members to support the ongoing activities at our Łódź Operations hub.
Who are we looking for
- Quality-oriented: Committed to achieving and maintaining the intended quality. Strives for improvement. Convinces others of the importance of quality.
- Team player: Promotes mutual communication and relationships. Shares information smoothly with others. Supports others.
- Independent: Able to carry out your own work properly and solve problems without supervision from others.
- Customer focus: Listens to the wishes and needs of the customer and adapt working method accordingly. Prioritise service and client satisfaction.
- Flexibility: Can easily adapt to a changing environment, working methods, working hours, tasks, responsibilities and behaviors of others.
- Friendly: Ability to be part of a fast-growing team with an ‘all hands on deck’ approach
- Happy to travel/stay away overnight: This is a national driving role and overnight stays will be expected, with associated compensation and expenses
- Qualified Driver:
- Full C, CE driving licence
- Minimum of 2 years with no major infringements
- CAP and Digi Card
- ADR certificate (transportation of dangerous goods)
- Experience of Construction Sites:
- Previous experience of multi-drop delivery driving in a construction environment.
- Ideally TPC certification
- Loading Experience:
- Able (and qualified) to drive and use a Lorry Mounted Crane/HIAB vehicle for deliveries
- Forklift license (desirable) but training can be provided.
- Language skills
- Fluent in Polish
- Basic (conversational) English skills
- Ability to use technology - general ability to use MS Office and programmes
What we offer
- An important role with a high degree of freedom and flexibility as part of a disruptive and fast-growing international business
- As member of the first team on the ground in Poland, you will define standards and operating procedures.
- Extensive training (fully paid) at one of our existing hubs in Europe (e.g. UK, Germany or Netherlands)
in the first month
- A very attractive remuneration package with bonus scheme and other benefits
Are you interested?
Then quickly apply by submitting a short cover letter (incl. salary expectations) and your CV. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out as well, you can reach Ruud at +31 6 20172020 or email@example.com.